Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Walkin on sunshine!

We had a long eventful day today... the first thing i did today was walk on sunshine! Have you ever walked on sunshine? It shines right onto the floor and mama and kelly don't understand how AMAZING it is that there is bright, glorious sunshine right at the tip of our toes!! Smileys



After that mama ran around the house moving our clean clothes (since yesterday was laundry day) from here to there. Smiley I had a delicious bahbuh (bottle). Yum.


Then mama went crazy. SmileyShe began to pull all the stuff off the bed and move everything around, she says she's "cleaning" but it looks like she just moves everything from one place to another, so i don't understand why she gets mad when i move the laundry out of the laundry basket! If cleaning is moving one thing from one place to another, and cleaning is a good thing... why can't i pull the laundry out of the laundry basket?! Ahem.
While mama was busy moving stuff out of the room all crazy like, I scrambled up on the bed to get that ball of sunshine with a cap on it. It ALWAYS SHINES even when it's dark outside- that little ball under the red cap shines bright like the sun. Mama caught me right as I knocked it over. She laughed cuz it didn't break and told me it was cheap and she was just glad i was okay. I think she loves me more than that shiny ball with the red cap on it.
She took this picture of me as I was reaching for it.



After THAT grandpa came over and helped mama set up the crib! I was so excited to get inside it and jump on the springy mattress! I even danced! Facebook smileys It was AWESOME!!! Mama took a video of it, but she said the computer was being rude... Silly mama. Here's a picture of me in it- see how happy I am!


Now I am in bed asleep like a good baby. Mama made me chicken and potatoes and squash for dinner. Then I spilled juice down my shirt so she dunked me in the big white bin with all that clear wet stuff. She dumped it all over me, i loved it! Hope you all had a day just as wonderful as mine. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Domino! I love you and your escapades. I am so happy you got a crib! Such a big boy now! So proud of you little buddy!!
    <3 Always, Your Auntie Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Domino I miss you soo much! Wish I was there to see your new crib =) Be good for momma while im gone...love ya
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete