Friday, March 18, 2011

Puggy

Today was a nice day, mama spent all day with me. We went to the big house with big lights and all sorts of refigerators... mama calls it Fredmeyers. We get all our food from there! Mama got stuff for a stir fry. Then we went to get Ashley, I love Ashley!
Wish she came to see me more. When we were almost home mama stopped cuz she saw a pug running around lost- he had no collar and three cars almost ran over him! She wasn't sure if she should or not, but she did. She gave him a bowl of food. I think that was pretty cool.



Then she called a few different people and some man in a blue suit came to get him, she told me later that he was in place for lost doggies and that their owner called and came to get him!! What a happy ending!

This is me and Ashley and the pug:
Ashley was so nice, while mom was making dinner she brought me outside!! I loved it.

My mom isn't giving me a bottle and it's making me mad- she did put the laundry baskest close enough to my bed though that I've been reaching through it and putting the clothes all over the floor!! Hehehehe. Hope you all had a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment