Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Laundry day!

Today is one of my favorite days... Laundry day! This means I get to see my two favorite people, Grandma and Grandpa!
While mama was out doin whatever it was she was doing, I decided to show Grandpa how strong I am! The Cat (who is my favorite, even when he scratches me) has this silly plastic cup around his face, and I looked at the cat with the cup around his face and thought, 'I wonder if I can pick up Cat?' thinking Smileys  I grabbed that weird cup around the cat's face and with all my strength pulled up! Yep, I can pick up Cat- off the ground! Grandpa didn't like that and made me put him down.  Since mom wasn't there and grandpa wouldn't let me do it again, we just have a picture of me with Uncle Nolan and Cat.
Once my mom finally came back she decided to do her hair while waiting for our clothes to get all washed up in the big "wooshing" machine. Mama asked Grandma to help her with her hair and while she did I decided to check out what this bathroom was all about. There was SO MUCH GREAT STUFF in the bathroom counter! I grabbed aunt Joanna's purple hair dye and immediately started tasting the lid to figure out what it was all about... mama didn't like it, she kept saying it made my mouth purple. Then while she was moving over laundry i started to help her, you see, mama doesn't know it, but I am the BEST HELPER EVER... If she'd just let me help her! Anyway, she didn't like me closing the dryer door, even though I'm a PRO at it... and threw me in the laundry basket- she handed me the hair dye to show you guys how much i love it.
Well, this about sums up my day! Thanks for stopping by, drop me a comment and say hello. Love you all!!!


This is me looking out at the rain... I wanted to go outside but mama kept saying "no"


No comments:

Post a Comment