Monday, March 14, 2011

i WILL open doors!!

Today, my mom wanted to go potty. ALONE. I don't know WHAT she was thinking... but I thought it was REALLY RUDE.
Not only was my mom ignoring me, but Kelly (who is the love of my life... even tho that stinky boy Matt doesn't know it!) CLOSED HER DOOR TOO!!
Short summary: Mom was going potty without me and Kelly was playing with Matt... instead of ME. Smiley First thing first, I went to try and open the door to help mom go potty, she never ever lets me help her! I'm SO good at flushing the toilet, I don't know why she doesn't let me do that for her, it would definitely cut down on potty time. As I was quite successfully wiggling the knob inspite of the "security" handle she put on it, I thought to myself, "Kelly is way more fun than mom, mom puts me in time out when I do things like flush the toilet 50 times... Kelly wouldn't... what is she doing playing with that stinky boy anyway, she should play with ME." Onward i moved to Kelly's door! Quite happy to say I removed their "child proof handle". BWAAAHAHAHA! Child-proof but not Dominic-proof! The handle was SO COOL though! It was white and smooth and it broke in half!!
It was truly one of the highlights of my day... also, got to snuggle with Kelly... yay! She's awesome!
Oh and mom made a big fuss about it but I decided to wear big boy shoes finally. Walked outside all over the ground and there was so much poop in the grass! Mom wouldn't let me touch it though. Those big boy shoes make my feet feel wobbly, so mom held my hands, which was pretty awesome. I love my mom, but seriously, she should let me help her out with the potty... Oh and thanks for typing this for me mom, you're so smart. I love you!
(Me and Kelly ->)

No comments:

Post a Comment