Monday, March 28, 2011

First Haircut!

Hello everyone!! Mama finally got batteries so I can start showing you all the cute things I've been doing.

Grab a cup of something warm and delicious cuz we've got some catching up today everybody!!!

Firstly I help Mama make the bed almost every day now. making-the-bed  I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself, I help make the blankets fluffy.

Making the Bed





Here I am bouncing on the bed! Mama always laughs when I do this and don't let her know I told you this, but sometimes she bounces with me!



Mama kept trying to cover up the white fluffy blanket, not cool Mama.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My favorite white fluffy blanky!

There have also been several times where I pulled Mama's belt out of the bedroom and dragged it into the kitchen to bang it around. It makes the COOLEST sound when I smack the shiny part on the kitchen floor.


It's the best thing in the world to play with in the kitchen, you should seriously try it sometime.

Puzzled?

A few days ago, like two, Mama bought me a puzzle! I played with it and threw all the pieces on the ground. Afterward Mama started to pick them up, then she asked me so nicely, "Dominic, would you hand me that puzzle piece please?" Pointing to a piece right by my foot. She asked me for all the pieces on the floor and I handed them all to her! She clapped and squealed happily while squishing and kissing me. I guess Mama likes it when I help her pick things up. I'll have to do it more often.



Mama kept distracting me with those flashes from the camera- very annoying.



I love my puzzle tho...

Maestro Domino

Today was an excellent day, Mama bought me my very first instrument! A keyboard! You see the other day at Gramma and Gampa's house, Mama put me on her lap and kept moving my hands along the big white, cold pieces that go down and make nice noises. She moved them a certain way, then I moved my fingers that same way without her hand and she yelled at Gampa that it was me not her playing. She told me I had played a song called, "Mary had a Little Lamb". I showed Mama how i could touch each note with one finger and play a chord like she could. So she went and bought me this keyboard!! It's my favoritest toy!!! I play it every chance I get.

You can see my hair is short and cute in this picture too... it was a busy day but a very good day.


Bye-Bye Babyhood!!

When I went to get my haircut the lady was so nice, she handed me a comb! I played with it and chewed on it and threw it on the ground. She was a nice lady, Mama said she had "skillllz". I think that's a good thing. She gave Mama a certificate and Mama hung it up on the wall. It has little pieces of my hair taped to the corners, Mama wants to get a frame for it.

See! It's official, I've graduated from babyhood!


I also got a bath in my new blowup duck bath (it quacks!!!) but Mama didn't take a picture... you'll just have to image how stinkin' cute it was!!
Smiley
Ok everybody, hope this made up for my Mama's lack of posting. Love all of you and remember if you're ever blue come see me, I'll give you a smile to turn your frown upside down!!



1 comment:

  1. WOW Domino you are growing up to be a very handsome little man!! I LOVE the new haircut =) Great job helpen mama today...you gotta show me some of your new awesome piano skills sometime soon, you got it going on! lol Love you lil guy

    love Kelly

    ReplyDelete