Monday, June 13, 2011

Pip-pip-cheerio!.. and oyster crackers...

Today was a very boring day, but I learned to make the best of it!
Mama was running around calling on her phone and filling out paperworks so furiously that she hardly had time to throw some tomatoes, turkey and cheese on my lunch tray. Smiley
After i was done eating my lunch, and tried running around the house, climbing up onto chairs and desks making mom stop her silly paper scribbling every five minutes to chase me... hehehe... i discovered something AMAZING! Mama had forgotten to tie the cupboards closed like she usually does. Yeah... she uses a shoelace to tie the cupboards closed... pretty smart. BUT she forgot today! I decided to get myself a little snack.
It was so much fun! Cheerios are delicious... There were so many awesome things under the cupboard!!!

I don't even know WHAT i've got in my hand... i think it's some cardboard... and my foot is resting on an ice tray... I even found some oyster crakers! I grabbed the bag and the FLEW EVERYWHERE!!! It was so cool! You should've been there- my Mama laughed and laughed...

Yep, my work here is done. After all this mess making I was EXXXXXXXXXXXXHAUSTED so I decided to catch some z's...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What a lovely day! Hope Mama always lets me play in the cupboard, but I have a feeling when I wake up my mess will be gone and the cupboard will be tied up again. *Sigh* I guess I'll just have to dream about making messes until she forgets again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment