Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Day!

Last night Mama and I went to Grandpa's house to go pick up the laundry... on the way home I decided I should get a head start on helping her fold it... hehehe...
This morning Mama and I ate muffins... snuggled, i drank milk, she drank her coffee which she NEVER shares... anyway, then we went to go get Cousin Olivia.
Cousin Olivia and I went to the park together, it was so much fun! Olivia had Mama hold her hand when she went down the big steep slide, but i just rocketted down it all by myself!! She always was there to catch me of course... so why worry?
Then we went home and had a delicious snack of grapes and apple juice:
What an awesome day! She also fed us cottage cheese, mac and cheese and then Olivia and I shared a popsicle. Yum!
Mama was busying all day, folding the laundry I had tried to help her with last night... after she had put all the dirty clothes in the laundry I decided to have a little fun...

Mama has the best shirts!! I wish she would let me wear them!

It was fun to see my Mama laugh.
Tonight she read my three books, and she read each of those three books three times!!
She also sang the "itsy-bitsy-spider" to me five times... I wish i could make my hands do the spider! I try everytime, it's so much fun!
Hope all of you had as much fun as I did today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment