Friday, April 29, 2011

It's been awhile!!

Sorry it's been awhile, my mom's been busy with school which is no fun for me. Smiley Here are some of the things i've been up to lately:

I enjoy climbing into the oven drawer... I play with all the pots and pans in there, it's great fun! You should seriously try it out sometime.

Tonight while my mama was doing homework, I decided to show her how dirty I was by attempting to wash myself...

yeah, you see mama gave me a sippy cup of water and i decided to spit every gulp back out onto my cute little self! Smiley Then mama gave me a bath!!!
Bath time is my favorite time, I jumped right into the bath!

I've been spending the last month or so just kickin it

I'm cool like that. Smiley

Mama wanted to tell all of you that she will try to be better at keeping up on this blog but that school is killin her. Thankfully she has me to keep her going, she tells me I give her drive to succeed. That's pretty neat-o, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment